Beginning Quilting by Machine 6 - 3 hr classes
$100.00 (includes binder with class handouts) plus supplies.
Class will teach rotary cutting, making blocks, squaring up blocks, assembling blocks, borders, marking and basting quilt, machine quilting and binding your quilt. You will need a walking foot for this class.
Beginning Hand Applique - $15.00 plus $5.00 kit and supplies
This class will be taught by Maria Connolly , you will use freezer paper and needle turn, you will practice points, convex and concave curves and stems. Limit 8 people.
Friday's - Open Sewing
9:00a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Bring a project to work on and socialize. Ask questions about projects you have started or want to start. Bring a bag lunch or go out for lunch or dinner.
Snagglepuss (Gammill Statler Stitcher) is available for rent at $25.00 per hour and a $10.00 thread charge per quilt.
- You must call and schedule a day - Plan ahead. The machine is usually books a month in advance.
- Do not baste quilt together. There is a $20.00 to remove the basting or pins.
- You must have at least 6" on each side, top and bottom of quilt for zippers and clamps. This is a requirement.
- Please have backing sewn together. Mark top and bottom of backing if directional. There is a $20.00 charge to sew the backing together.
We only do overall patterns, not custom quilting.
- Minimum 1 hour charge, $25.00 per hour
- Thread Charge - $10.00 per quilt
- Your time starts when the zippers are put on the backing to prepare it for the machine
- Charges are $35.00 to $150.00 depending on the size of the quilt. This charge does not include batting which is extra or you provide it. This charge does not include binding. I do bind quilts at an extra charge depending on the size of quilt